Who we are
ETI Offshore is a French company with proven experience in the design and fabrication of fluid transfer systems for the offshore industry at large. It is a fully owned subsidiary of ETI Group offering turnkey solutions with unique high technology content to its clients.
Our offices are located in the South of France at two different sites:
- ETI Offshore headquarters located in Gémenos host our Business Development, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management and Administration teams
- ETI Offshore Development Center and Assembly Center are located in the heart of the Marseille commercial port with direct access to quayside and local ship convertion and repair yards. Whereas the Development Center is dedicated to R&D activities, seal testing and fabrication, the Assembly Center is dedicated to fabrication, assembly and testing of our products.
The values underlying continuous growth and improvement of ETI Offshore as a successful company are:
Pursuit of excellence :
we set challenging objectives and work hard to reach them
we appreciate new ideas and encourage new practices
we hold our promises and treat our customers, partners and employees with fairness, openness, and loyalty
HSE and Quality
ETI Offshore is committed to protecting people, preventing pollution and safeguarding the environment during all phases of the project including after delivery to the client. Health, Safety, and the Environment are not compromised to achieve other business objectives.
ETI Offshore is committed to providing quality solutions, meeting the project quality requirements and continuously improving its performance. Quality is governed by ETI Offshore Quality Policy and implemented through project specific quality plans. The company has been successfully accredited ISO 9001 by DNV-GL since 2008.
R&D activities are at the heart of ETI Offshore developments. A substantial part of the company’s budget is allocated every year to new programs aimed at qualifying novel products or expanding their capacities in anticipation of the market needs.
In 2015, ETI Offshore invested in a brand-new Development Center housing research and testing facilities dedicated to the optimization and expansion of its swivel’s capacities in terms of pressure, temperature and power/voltage,
A notable difference to the oil and gas industry practices, is that ETI Offshore sealing systems are unique and exclusively produced inhouse in a controlled process to deliver quality and high performances. As such, the ETI Offshore sealing performances have no equivalent in pressure rating, leak rate and reliability thanks to this integrated setup.
The Development Center is equipped with the following main facilities:
- Pressure testing up to 1 400 bar (20 000 psi)
- Voltage testing up to 36 000 volts
- Multiple test benches, capable of accommodating swivel seal diameter from 0,6 to 2,5 meter.
- CNC seal machining.
- Conventional machining capabilities for rapid prototyping.
- 3D printing capabilities for rapid prototyping.
- Laboratory equipment’s.
- Miscellaneous testing and measuring devices specific to Oil & Gas industry.